Taylor Zenz works as a Public Relations intern in the Centennial Student Union’s Communications department and she is the CSU Student Employee of the Month for November 2017. We quizzed Taylor on very important topics so you could get to know her better.
A BRIEF PROFILE
Name: Taylor Zenz
Hometown: Anoka, MN
Major: Mass Media
Occupation: CSU Public Relations Intern
Birthday: July 24, 1996
15 VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Contact with other life on different planets
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A dentist
- What is the happiest moment in your in your life so far? Receiving my acceptance letter to MSU.
- If you could live anywhere, where would that be? ANYWHERE on the west coast that’s warm. Maybe California or Hawaii.
- If you could have dinner with three famous people (current or historic), who would they be? Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Luke Bryan (My 3 favorite people)
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Tubing on the Mississippi River every weekend with my friends.
- What is your most prized possession? My Netflix account. There’s nothing like rewinding after a long day watching your favorite show.
- What tops your “bucket list?” To go backpacking through New Zealand.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be? To be able to transport myself to different places. Goodbye long travel times!
- What is the one thing or achievement you are most proud of? Being elected VP Public Relations and Marketing on the Panhellenic Council.
- If you could start your dream business, what would it be? My own public relations firm helping small businesses grow.
- What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I was the most shy person you’d ever meet before I came to college. College really opened me up!
- How do you hope to be remembered (what will people say at your eulogy)? That I was a great friend and role model.
- What three words best describe you? Personable, energetic, outgoing.
- What do you like most about Minnesota State University, Mankato? The college community. I love walking down any given hallway and seeing a familiar and friendly face.