by TRAVIS GERLACH, CSU Public Relations Intern
Morgan Smith is a senior from Aurora, Colorado. Morgan played three seasons at CSU-Pueblo and appeared in 35 games. Recorded 333 receiving yards during his three seasons with the ThunderWolves.
We asked Morgan a few questions to get under the helmet of the player and learn more about them! Good luck this school year Morgan!
- What three words best describe you? Cool, Calm, and Collective
2. What tops your list of pet peeves? Slow Drivers
3. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? If I could be any animal, I would be a Dolphin because then I could swim to the bottom of the ocean and see what is down there.
4. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well? The dumbest thing I have done was trying to make this meatloaf recipe that I saw on Instagram, and mine didn’t look like the video, but it tasted amazing.
5. Who is your all-time favorite sports star? My all-time favorite sports star is Ray Lewis
6. What is your most prized possession? My most prized possession would probably be my three conference championship rings that I got while playing at my undergrad school
7. What three items can always be found in your refrigerator? Water, Milk, and cheese can always be found in my refrigerator
8. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? If I didn’t have to sleep, I would probably try to figure out a couple conspiracy theories
9. What skill would you like to master? One skill I would like to master would be cooking
10. What movie title best describes your life? A movie title that best describes my life would be Goon
11. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? The luckiest thing that has happened to me would be getting extra wings and not having to pay for my entire meal at buffalo wild wings
12. What is something that a ton of people
13. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? If all jobs had the same pay and hours, I would be a college football coach
14. Who inspires you to be better? Someone that inspires me to be better is my Dad
15. What is something you will NEVER do again? Something I will never do again would be living in Pueblo, Colorado
16. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Something that I think everyone should do in their lives would be to go snorkeling in Hawaii
17. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? If I had a superpower, I would want to have invisibility
18. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do would be to let my dad handle my money because he would know how to invest it and make more.
19. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? If I could witness any event, I would want to have witnessed Jackie Robinson’s debut in the MLB
20. What do you like most about Minnesota State University, Mankato? The thing that I like the most about Minnesota State, Mankato is the culture associated with sports around here. I feel like at least for football, it is an entire community, and since I have been here, everyone has made me feel very welcomed.