Swing Dance club members
- What is the focus of your organization? To teach people how to swing dance and create a fun and welcoming environment for meet new people.
- When did your organization start on our campus? How many members do you currently have? We started in 2006 and we have roughly 20-30 members.
- How often do you meet? What offices do you offer within the chapter? We meet every Monday in either the ballroom of the CSU or the flex space next to the Bullpen of the CSU. Within the club we have the office of the President and Vice President as well as treasurer, secretary, and media positions.
- What are your goals? To teach swing dancing skills ( we have three types) and to create a social environment.
- What is the greatest achievement your organization has received? As a club we do not compete but some members have gone on to compete after learning how to dance at our club.
- How do you join? You show up with an open mind.
- Why should someone want to join your organization? Swing dancing is a skill that can be applicable throughout your life and is a great way to be social.