Mariah Edgington: No Coffee Or Olives On Her Grocery List

by TRAVIS GERLACH, CSU Public Relations Intern

Mariah Edgington – #14
Volleyball

Mariah Edgington is a freshman on the women’s volleyball team #14. Edgington is from Spring Grove where she was a member of the Spring Grove volleyball team that finished the 2018 season as conference runner ups and won the most matches in program history (26).

Let’s put Edgington in the Spotlight!

RETURN TO inSIDER

• What three words best describe you? Caring, Hardworking and Genuine
  • 2. What tops your list of pet peeves? When people chew with their mouths open
  • 3. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? Sea Turtle because they get to travel the world and swim all day long
  • 4. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well? Pineapple on Pizza
  • 5. Who is your all-time favorite sports star? Lebron James
  • 6. What is your most prized possession? My Family
  • 7. What three items can always be found in your refrigerator? Lemonade Vitamin Water, Cookie Dough, and Watermelon
  • 8. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I would do all of my homework and practice during the night and then go out and spend all day with my friends doing whatever I wanted
  • 9. What skill would you like to master? Surfing
  • 10. What movie title best describes your life? Just Go With It
  • 11. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? Getting to go to Hawaii as a graduation present
  • 12. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of? Coffee. Gross
  • 13. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? A Hotel Reviewer
  • 14. Who inspires you to be better? My Mom and my Sister
  • 15. What is something you will NEVER do again? Eat olives
  • 16. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Travel out of the country (Experience a different culture)
  • 17. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Have the ability to heal all people
  • 18. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a Jet
  • 19. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? My baby years/childhood. Reliving all of the things that I don’t have a very clear recollection of
  • 20. What do you like most about Minnesota State University, Mankato? My favorite part of MSU is my amazing volleyball team. I am so thankful for each of my teammates for all that they do as well as our coaching staff. The bond that I have created with the girls is so special and is something not everyone gets the chance to experience.

RETURN TO inSIDER