Annual Giving is looking for Student Fundraising Associates (SFA). The job application is open on Handshake until Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 11:59 p.m. Students can access it here: https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2758455.
SFAs mainly call individuals involved with the University to connect, ask for donations, update their contact and other information. Additional responsibilities include: SFAs thank donors with personalized videos and note cards, call to conduct surveys for our University’s colleges, departments, and programs, among other optional tasks.
Student employees are required to comply with state and University COVID-19 guidelines. Masks are required and student employees must socially distance as well as not share work supplies.
Starting wage is $10.85/hour but varies based on experience. There are performance bonuses and raise potential. Shifts are from 5:00-8:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday evenings (minimum commitment of 3 nights per week).
Requirements and qualifications:
· A desire to improve campus and student lives
· Can write and converse clearly in English
· A high-level detail-orientation
· Basic computer, typing and spelling skills
· Appreciation for being a part of a team environment
· Availability to work a minimum of 3 nights a week
This position begins in January (maybe February) 2021.