Positive Student Responses on Survey Question Asked by Centennial Student Union

by GABBIE KEERAN, CSU Public Relations Intern

This word cloud compiled from survey questions specific to the Centennial Student Union represents the frequency of words used by students to describe the CSU.

Every two years, a random list of 3500 Minnesota State Mankato students are invited to to share their thoughts about the Centennial Student Union as part of an Educational Benchmarking Inc. (EBI) survey designed to assess student unions, their services and their programs.

RETURN TO THE inSIDER

Listed below are comments from students who completed the survey responding to the question, “What do you like the most about the Centennial Student Union?”

• “It’s a great place to study, meet new people, and learn about the many programs and events that are happening around campus.”
  • “I love the way that the CSU provides a home for me. I start my morning at the CSU at 6:30 everyday and end my day there meeting with friends. You all provide such great opportunities for student employment and provide fantastic services. So so so thankful for the CSU!”
  • “The thing I like the most about the Centennial Student Union is the sense of community it brings to the University. The CSU was my favorite place to be on campus from the very beginning of my college experience, and that feeling has only grown. I have become more involved with the CSU and what it has to offer to all students. I believe the price we pay for CSU activities/operations is very well-spent and appropriate.”

Students show a strong interest in the quality of food, the comfortable places to study, and all the student services the Centennial Student Union holds.

Students submit positive responses that reflect the benefits of having the Centennial Student Union. The Centennial Student Union is consistently looking to improve services to create a authentic college experience for students.

The Centennial Student Union thanks everyone who participated in the survey and encourages students to visit the Centennial Student Union for help or direction.

To learn more about the Centennial Student Union, visit here.

RETURN TO THE inSIDER