by KARA ALLEN, CSU Public Relations Assistant
Happy early Thanksgiving, Mavericks!
As Thanksgiving break quickly approaches, it is crucial to keep practicing COVID-19 safety as well as checking in on your academic status! Use this checklist to keep you up to date on your Minnesota State Mankato academic career as we approach the end of the semester as well as ensuring you and your families health & safety before Thanksgiving!
- If you haven’t already, remember to register for Spring classes through your E-services.
- E-services – Courses & Registration – Search for a course
- FINANCIAL AID DEADLINE ALERT: If you are planning to use student loans to pay your balance you must have all loan acceptance steps completed by Friday, December 4.
- Contact Campus Hub to check out your balance, or check it out through your E-services!
- If your balance is below $750, you are eligible to have the Unpaid Balance hold removed so you may proceed with course registration. Accounts are routinely reviewed for this but you may also inquire if more timely hold removal is needed by contacting Accounts Receivable Director Twyla Tinney.
- Past due accounts will not be referred at the close of fall semester to Minnesota Department of Revenue or other private collection agencies. Collection referrals are deferred until the temporary System guidance expires.
- If you are having difficulty paying your bill please contact the University Cashiers to set up an internal payment plan agreement. This can prevent additional costs should your account remain unpaid when collection referral activities resume.
- If you already have a payment plan agreement, please make sure your monthly payments are up to date. Payment plan inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-389-2259.
Campus Housing and Dining
- Deadline for submitting a room change is Friday, Nov. 20
- Not returning for spring? Submit a contract release request by Friday, Nov. 20, to save $20.
- Deadline for Mav 160 Fall Conversion is Monday, Nov. 30
- Continue to practice social distancing and wear your mask.
- Tomorrow, Nov. 19, the CSU Ballroom has FREE COVID-19 saliva testing from 12-6pm.
Enjoy your break!