PREZ ED SAYS: Virtual Student Town Hall is Nov. 10; Stay Connected with Your Advisor and VOTE!

Greetings, Mavericks. 

President Edward Inch @MavPrezEd

We’ve just passed the midpoint of the semester, and I hope you are all doing well. I have a few things I wanted to share with you this month. 

Connect with Your Advisor 

If you feel like you could use some support, please don’t hesitate to connect with your advisor. All the faculty and staff here want you to succeed, and there are many resources on campus to help you. Just ask! 

November 8 Is Election Day 

This Tuesday is Election Day. Don’t miss your opportunity to vote for the people who will represent you. For voting information, visit mnvotes.org

Virtual Student Town Hall 

I would like to invite all students to join me for a virtual Town Hall meeting where University leaders will answer your questions. Click the link below to register and submit questions. We’ll also take questions live during the meeting. 

Thursday, November 10 

2:00-3:00 p.m. 

Register now! 

It’s already November, so I will wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Before we know it, we’ll be at the end of the semester. I’m looking forward to celebrating with our fall graduates next month! 

Go Mavs! 

President Inch  

@MavPrezEd  

This Month’s Photo

This month’s @MavPrezEd pic with students at the CSU Haunted Takeover.