Counseling Center Continues Student Success Seminars
by, GABBIE KEERAN, CSU Public Relations Intern
Are you feeling extra stressed this semester? The Counseling Center at Minnesota State University, Mankato is offering Student Success Seminars that are free to students offering aid in student success.
For more information visit Minnesota State Mankato | Student Success Seminar.
All seminars will be available on Zoom, no registration required. Use the following meeting ID to access seminars. Zoom Meeting ID: 935 7754 1212
Available seminars on the following dates:
- Monday, April 5, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Self Love and Social Media
- Friday, April 9, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Mental Rehearsal and Visualization
- Wednesday, April 14, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Time Management
- Thursday, April 29, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Overcoming Worry
- Friday, April 30, 3 p.m. to 3:50 p.m.: Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Monday, May 3, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Tuesday, May 4, 12 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.: Mindfulness and Deep Breathing
All services are free but students must be registered to join. To schedule an appointment call The Counseling Center, 507-389-1455.
The Counseling Center offers weekly group sessions and workshops designed to improve the emotional well-being of students.
Each workshop has multiple sessions that progress each week, encouraging students to attend a meeting each week.
For more information visit Minnesota State Mankato | Groups & Workshops.