by TRAVIS GERLACH, CSU Public Relations Intern
Dakota Wendell, a senior forward on the Maverick Soccer Team, is from Castle Rock, Colo.
“I am also a fourth-year student in the MSU Law Enforcement program and plan to pursue a career in Law Enforcement after graduation in the Spring,” she said.
We asked Dakota a few questions to get to know her better! Good luck with your last year Dakota!
1. What three words best describe you? Hard-working, passionate, and happy.
2. What tops your list of pet peeves? When people park badly.
3. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? A bird, so that I could fly.
4. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well? Applying for a job on a whim.
5. Who is your all-time favorite sports star? · My father, Turk Wendell.
6. What is your most prized possession? · My white headband I wear for every game.
7. What three items can always be found in your refrigerator? Tortillas, shredded cheese, and orange juice.
8. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Watch my favorite shows.
9. What skill would you like to master? Spelling.
10. What movie title best describes your life? Zootopia.
11. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you? Being recruited to come to MSU.
12. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of? Coffee and chocolate.
13. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?Police Officer.
14. Who inspires you to be better? My little brother.
15. What is something you will NEVER do again? Live in Colorado.
16. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Ride a rollercoaster.
17. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Invisibility.
18. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Go on a shopping spree.
19. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The day that people can live on planets other than Earth.
20. What do you like most about Minnesota State University, Mankato? Chick-fil-A.